Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mile sur mera tumhara.......


.................aur sur bane hamara. Rookawat ke liye khed hai.
Hi everyone, it's me again. Mummy was going thru what I call 'bloggers block' (just between you & me u can add a little laziness also to it)
Well we are back and hopefully she's gotten over it. Mittu aunty this pic is for u (poor thing calls ever so often and practically begs my mom to update my blog; in fact today it came to downright hmmm...... disgust) Hurrah for her for giving my mom the push needed (just being polite. U & me know where the push was ;) )
This pic is quite old (about 6mths ago). In baby age that's a loonnnnnnnnnnng time. Promise u more recent pics in the near future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sidharth Mandava said...

Finally the long due pictures are here. My little baby has grown to a big boy. Can't wait to see you.
Mittu

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home